Buying A Home in The Greater Daytona Beach AreaWhen you choose to make the decision of buying a home, it is very important that you are able to understand the process, commitment, and responsibility of becoming a home owner. If you have no idea what’s in store or what to expect, buying a home can wind up being more stressful than it needs to! The little surprises that pop up are what can be challenging; delays, sales contracts, timelines and deposits? A transaction in real estate can be time consuming. My best advice to you is to hire a licensed real estate agent, like me!
Let’s Get Started – Before you start checking out houses:
- Determine the date you plan on moving.
- Talk to a trusted mortgage broker.
- Ask your Realtor about any home buying programs in the Daytona Beach area. Down-payment assistance and closing cost assistance DOES exist, but some restrictions apply.
- Determine your wants and needs.
- Interview agents to find one that fits YOU.
Daytona Beach – Ponce Inlet– Port Orange – Daytona Beach Shores – South Daytona
As a real estate agent I feel very strongly about home ownership, especially for first time buyers! A common misconception is that people think they can not afford to buy, but there are a variety of programs out there to help. I really enjoy working with home sellers, buyers, and investors! Let me find you your new dream home, condo, or beach-side cottage. Contact me, I would love to help!!